Projectors and Board
InFocus IN2114 Projector
This proximity access card reader is coupled with a biometric fingerprint sensor for extra security. Maximum distance is approx. 15cm (5.9 inches).
- Short response time
- Standalone or use with PC (software included)
- Large fingerprint capacity & high recognition rate
- Backup recognition mode for pool fingerprints, password or ID card
- Master card assignable
- Card capacity: 10,000 users
- One RS-485 port supported for networking
- Fingerprint database download/upload supported - up to 4500 fingerprint capacity
InFocus IN5142 Projector
This Wiegand proximity access card reader is easy to install and is perfect for outside. Maximum distance is approx. 8cm (3.5 inches). Constructed of tough ABS plastic.
- Sealed design for outdoor use
- Low profile design
- Red/Green LED
- Standalone or network operation when used with ACC900/ACC950/ACC995/ACC1000.
- Anti-pass back: multi-door when used with ACC1000
- Remote operation supported when used with ACC1000
- Wiegand port: 1 (WG26, WG34)
- Request to exit supported
- Reader range 8cm (3.5 inches)
- DI inputs: egress button, door contact, arming switch
- Made of ABS plastic
- Power: 9-18VDC variable auto detection, 1W
Interactive Whiteboard with 96-inch Finger-write and Infrared
Proximity cards (or access cards) are hybrid technology that incorporate a simple electric circuit (proximity tag and coil) imbedded in a plastic card. No battery is needed and the circuit is not removable without destroying it and the card. When the card is correctly positioned with respect to a reader a high speed RF signal passes between card and reader and unique data is transferred.
- Range: 10cm-25cm (3.94"-9.84")
- Can bear printed material
- ISO standard spec
- 0.75mm thick
- Each card has a unique pre-assigned code (8 digit number) printed on the back.